Oxford School Shakespeare: Midsummer Night's Dream
A Midsummer Night's Dream is one of the most popular texts for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes.
- Full accessible notes ideal for students
- Additional information and reading lists
- A range of illustrations, both decorative and explanatory
- A school edition that is both accessible and academically rigorous
- OSS range also includes A Midsummer Night's Dream Guide to support study of the text
Oxford School Shakespeare offers students an accessible and engaging route through Shakespeare plays and language.
‘This series is everyone’s passport to Shakespeare' – Times Educational Supplement
Oxford School Shakespeare
Need more information?
We are glad to help you find the best option for your classes