Diccionario Oxford Pocket Español-inglés/ inglés-español
Our best-selling dictionary created specifically for speakers of Spanish
The Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition has been fully updated with more than 700 new words and includes a comprehensive study section, phonetic transcriptions of all English headwords, and other supportive elements tailored to Spanish school students. Go beyond our best-selling dictionary experience with a new app.
With its clear layout and design, and durable flexible cover, the Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition is an easy-to-use, practical reference companion for students.
CEFR A1 – B1
SUGGESTED AGE RANGE
Why choose Oxford Pocket Dictionary 5th Edition?
- More than 700 new words, with topic-based vocabulary, include the Oxford 3000™ keywords that students need most.
- Usage notes on grammar, vocabulary and culture, designed to help Spanish speakers with the language aspects they find most challenging.
- Supportive illustrations help students further extend their vocabulary.
- Activities included in the 12-page ‘I can…’ study section and the 10-page section for bilingualism build authentic language and promote independent study skills.
- Answer key for teachers, available on Oxford Premium.
Diccionario Oxford Pocket app
- The print dictionary contains a one-year free access code to the Oxford Pocket app.
- The Oxford Pocket app includes British and American pronunciation of all words, a record-and-compare Practise your Pronunciation feature, Customisable Favourites for learners to make their own vocabulary lists, and hundreds of full-colour illustrations.
Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition at a glance
Discover more about the course in this handy brochure
Try out the dictionary in the class. Download this activity.
Check out your components
Supporting your students in every step of their learning
Need more information?
We are glad to help you find the best option for your classes