Diccionario Oxford Pocket Español-inglés/ inglés-español
Our best-selling dictionary created specifically for speakers of Spanish
The Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition has been fully updated with more than 700 new words and includes a comprehensive study section, phonetic transcriptions of all English headwords, and other supportive elements tailored to Spanish school students. Go beyond our best-selling dictionary experience with a new app.
With its clear layout and design, and durable flexible cover, the Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition is an easy-to-use, practical reference companion for students.
CEFR A1 – B1
SUGGESTED AGE RANGE
Why choose Oxford Pocket Dictionary 5th Edition?
- More than 700 new words, with topic-based vocabulary, include the Oxford 3000™ keywords that students need most.
- Usage notes on grammar, vocabulary and culture, designed to help Spanish speakers with the language aspects they find most challenging.
- Supportive illustrations help students further extend their vocabulary.
- Activities included in the 12-page ‘I can…’ study section and the 10-page section for bilingualism build authentic language and promote independent study skills.
- Answer key for teachers, available on Oxford Premium.
Diccionario Oxford Pocket app
- The print dictionary contains a one-year free access code to the Oxford Pocket app.
- The Oxford Pocket app includes British and American pronunciation of all words, a record-and-compare Practise your Pronunciation feature, Customisable Favourites for learners to make their own vocabulary lists, and hundreds of full-colour illustrations.
Diccionario Oxford Pocket 5th Edition at a glance
Discover more about the course in this handy brochure
Try out the dictionary in the class. Download this activity.