Oxford Resources for Cambridge
Where Cambridge exams meet Oxford expertise.
Oxford has been publishing for Cambridge Assessment International Education for over 20 years. Our high-quality resources are underpinned by the enduring excellence of Oxford, one of the world’s leading universities.
Oxford Resources for Cambridge include innovative digital resources with our Kerboodle subscription service, alongside Professional Development, supporting the journey from Primary to A Levels.
Why choose Oxford for your Cambridge resources?
Our resources support the latest Cambridge syllabuses, and consider four key areas: content, pedagogy, focus and international, ensuring that Oxford Resources for Cambridge maintain and exceed these standards.
We offer you more by:
Providing resources that explicitly support exam preparation - see more on Exam Success guides below.
Publishing Lower Secondary resources that focus on IGCSE preparation, as well as Checkpoint.
Delivering quality Professional Development to support international teachers to improve subject knowledge and classroom practice. Click here to see our wide range of free training designed specifically for Cambridge teachers.
Cambridge Lower Secondary
Prepare students for the step up to IGCSE.
Cambridge IGCSE & O Level
Enriching content equips learners for further study.
Cambridge Exam Success
Matched to the latest Cambridge assessment criteria, our Exam Success guides and practical workbooks bring clarity and focus to IGCSE & O Level and AS & A Level exam preparation and revision, to ensure your students get the grades they deserve.
More than just past exam papers, our Exam Success series supports students to:
- Master exam strategies with practical tips, worked examples and examiner comments.
- Reinforce success with in-depth assessment guidance and exam-style practice.
- Consolidate knowledge with concise summaries, syllabus links and revision checklists.
- Independently revise, alongside aligning Oxford resources or as a standalone resource.
What is Kerboodle?
Kerboodle is a digital learning platform that works alongside your print textbooks to create a supportive learning environment. Available for purchase by your school as an annual subscription, it can help you to:
- Support independent learning with easy access to digital textbooks.
- Enhance student engagement with activities and auto-marked quizzes.
- Boost performance and exam confidence with assessment materials.
- Deliver responsive teaching underpinned by in-depth reports.
- Save time with tools to help you plan, teach and monitor student progress.
- Improve the classroom experience by highlighting specific content.