Oxford Bilingual Journey
Simplify teaching with the Oxford Bilingual Journey.
Choose the combination that best suits you:
Key themes of the LOMLOE are perfectly balanced in both your courses.
Easily implement Key Competences, Learning Situations, Continuous assessment, wellbeing and inclusivity, and more in your teaching. Learn more.
The Blended Solution aligns across titles for an identical user-friendly experience.
The Digital Book makes online and hybrid teaching straightforward, while our innovative tools help students develop digital competence. Discover more here.
- With carefully-staged, interdisciplinary Learning Situations, students work together to resolve real-life challenges. Teaching notes and evaluation rubrics support both learners and teachers.
- All ELT and CLIL courses also include course-specific Learning Situations, focused on developing Key Competences.
- In Go Pangea, the enquiry-based learning platform, an online community of learners around the world collaborate to answer important questions. Students develop digital competence, global citizenship and authentic communicative skills with questions aligned to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Strong links between methodology and content
Competency-based learning motivates and engages students of all abilities.
Focus on sustainable development and global citizenship.
Activities in a variety of formats for different learning styles.
Continuous assessment activities, self-assessment resources, and detailed notes in Teacher's Guide.
Develop students’ competences
The work on Key Competences encourages active learning to achieve full personal and social development.
Tasks and activities develop wellbeing while thinking routines deepen students' reasoning.
Learning Situations encourage observational and analytical skills through communication and cooperative decision-making.
Projects promote collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Robust linguistic connections
Language is sequenced and scaffolded to support learning and comprehension.
Extra grammar support through additional worksheets (available on Oxford Premium), aligned to both ELT and CLIL courses.
Our CLIL courses include linguistic support in Language learning Lab, Talk About Art, Language activities, Glossary and the Content Coach in the Active Learning Kit.
Innovative digital tools
Discover the range of content available on Oxford Premium, including videos, podcasts and webinars.
Engaging classroom activities from our bilingual teaching experts.
How to make content accessible for learners and support their output with scaffolding.
Co-teaching techniques and strategies to make the most of the role of the language assistant.
Student-centred methodologies to help your students take active roles in their learning process.
The assessment process and assessment tools.
See all your resources and tools on Oxford Premium.
Unite English language teaching and content in English through our cross-curricular approach.
The Oxford Bilingual Journey is also available for…
- Archie’s World and My Little CLIL World provide a smooth transition between learning English and learning content in English.
- Common themes and a single core language maximise students’ understanding and consolidation of content.
- Fun and engaging projects, experiments and crafts follow the curriculum while also allowing room for creativity.
- Inspire imagination, curiosity, and critical thinking with a wealth of classroom resources.
The Secondary Coordination Kit contains termly tables of content, extra cross-curricular projects, and ready-to-use materials to fit teachers’ needs.
The Teacher Training programme offers techniques and strategies to implement a bilingual programme, as well as advice on supporting and assessing students.
Content in a variety of formats (videos, podcasts, webinars) available in the Teacher Training Area on Oxford Premium.