Oxford International Lower Secondary
The Oxford International Lower Secondary programme provides comprehensive support for schools where subjects are taught in English. The programme consists of English, Science, Computing and Wellbeing.
An enquiry-based approach to learning
- Built-in language support to ensure genuine understanding.
- Suitable for various international and national curricula.
- Comprehensive teacher support, including professional development.
Discover our titles:
What is Kerboodle?
Kerboodle is a digital learning platform that works alongside your print textbooks to create a supportive learning environment. Available for purchase by your school as an annual subscription, it can help you to:
- Support independent learning with easy access to digital textbooks.
- Enhance student engagement with activities and auto-marked quizzes.
- Boost performance and exam confidence with assessment materials.
- Deliver responsive teaching underpinned by in-depth reports.
- Save time with tools to help you plan, teach and monitor student progress.
- Improve the classroom experience by highlighting specific content.