Oxford School Shakespeare: Richard II
Richard II is a popular text for study by secondary students the world over. This Oxford School Shakespeare edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists and classroom notes.
- Full accessible notes ideal for students
- Can be used across the key stages offering excellent value for money
- Additional information and reading lists
- A range of illustrations, both contextual and explanatory
- A school edition that is both accessible and academically rigorous
Oxford School Shakespeare offers students an accessible and engaging route through Shakespeare plays and language.
‘This series is everyone’s passport to Shakespeare' – Times Educational Supplement
Oxford School Shakespeare
Need more information?
We are glad to help you find the best option for your classes