Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth
Specifically designed for students, Oxford School Shakespeare is a best-selling series ideal for contextual reading and exam preparation. Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth is presented in an accessible format and offers clear notes, detailed explanations and a range illustrations.
- Full, unabridged version of the popular Shakespeare play, ideal for contextual reading and thorough exam preparation.
- Outlines common themes explored when studying Macbeth's character, including Macbeth the noble warrior, Macbeth's ambition, Macbeth's approach to murder, Macbeth the tyrant and Macbeth the defeated.
- Encourage instant comprehension with clear notes and commentaries giving detailed explanations of difficult words and passages.
- Photographs from theatre productions offer alternative interpretations and staging ideas.
- A highly accessible two-column format makes reference-checking and explanations easy and more immediate.
Oxford School Shakespeare offers students an accessible and engaging route through Shakespeare plays and language.
‘This series is everyone’s passport to Shakespeare' – Times Educational Supplement
Oxford School Shakespeare
Need more information?
We are glad to help you find the best option for your classes