Diccionario Oxford Study 3rd Edition
The perfect dictionary to help your students develop their skills for external exams
Completely revised and updated edition, with thousands of new entries, examples and expressions, plus notes on grammar, vocabulary and cultural issues. Entries are selected on the basis of frequency and relevance to the learner’s level and needs.
Includes speaking and writing tools to develop the skills students need to help them prepare for speaking exams and structure different types of writing tasks.
CEFR B1 – C1
SUGGESTED AGE RANGE
Why choose Diccionario Oxford Study 3rd Edition?
- 1000+ new entries, senses and expressions.
- Speaking and writing tools to develop the skills students need for Upper Secondary and international exams:
- iWriter (on DVD) and Writing Tutor (in the print dictionary) help students plan, write and review their written work.
- iSpeaker (on DVD) and Speaking Tutor (in the print dictionary) develop conversation skills and pronunciation with exam-style practice activities.
- Shows the Oxford 3000™ keywords, the most important words to know in English.
- Language Bank notes and Topic Dictionary on DVD to encourage vocabulary development.
- Greater coverage of American English.