Physics and Chemistry GENiOX CLIL
GENeration OXford: ready and willing
A complete package that adapts to the bilingual needs of your classes, meets your demands, and helps you create a new generation committed to and prepared for the future.
- CLIL approach: students actively develop their communication, comprehension and critical thinking skills as they learn the subject content.
- Not simply a translation: the content has been carefully adapted to students’ English level at each stage.
- The accessible language used boosts understanding and keeps students motivated.
There’s plenty of vocabulary and academic language support, including a glossary.
- Specific CLIL resources include: scaffolding worksheets, dictionary worksheets and extensive audio resources.
- Language assistant activities to help you make the most of your classroom support.
- Activities: audios with different accents.
Why choose Physics and Chemistry GENiOX CLIL?
- Includes the development of basic knowledges, key competences and learning situations through the different blocks.
- Fosters students' individual growth and encourages students to respond to the challenges facing the world today (the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, children’s rights, gender equality, and digital competence) so they develop necessary life skills.
- Allows students to put what they learn into practice in each block and develop creativity, both when working individually and in group, en the Project section
- Shows the contents of each section and the Learning Situations which the Work on your key competences tasks are based on, from the beginning of the unit
- Let's students discover how to use laboratory instruments and carry out experiments following the steps of the scientific method, in the Science Practical section.
- Helps study and put knowledge into practice, using the boxes with interesting facts and ask questions based on everyday life, experiments, images, important procedure contents, graded activities, and references to all specific digital resources in every section.
- Makes reviewing basic knowledge and studying for exams easy, in the Revision activities and Study skills sections.
What makes GENiOX unique for the LOMLOE?
- Specific sections for working on key competences, listed with icons.
- Special attention given to digital competence through specific activities.
- Learning situations in each unit.
- Diversity, inclusion and gender equality integrated comprehensively across all units.
- Systematically incorporates proposals for achieving SDGs, education for sustainable development, and global citizenship.
- Activities, sections, and resources designed to facilitate continuous assessment.
- Focus on defending children's rights, gender equality, physical and emotional wellbeing, digital competence, professional development, and Sustainable Development Goals, in all areas.
GENiOX Desktop resources
- Unit presentation.
- Oxford Investigation, which works on the contents digitally through tasks, animations and simulators.
- Animations that help you to visualise processes and mechanisms in a dynamic way.
- Simulators that allow you to work in a virtual laboratory.
- Experiment video of the Science practical.
- Digital revision activities to test your knowledge in an interactive format.
- PDF Concept maps, dictionary worksheets and scaffolding worksheets.
- Weblinks to expand your knowledge and find information for research tasks.
Go even further
Discover more about the course in this handy brochure:
Need more information?
We are glad to help you find the best option for your classes